1. If you install the crystal on the tip of the tooth, then when you eat solid foods (apples, pears, etc.) there is a chance to lose it. The solution is not to install on the tip of the tooth, keep closer to the center.
2. If the tooth surface is not flat and has a bumpy surface, then tooth crystal will also fly off or will not even stick. Decision : You need to choose the right tooth with a smooth surface.
3.If you followed the instructions and put bonding B on the tooth and on the crystal and proceeded to apply Bonding A on the crystal and when they began to glue the crystal itself on the tooth and Bonding A shifted to the side, the crystal would stick for a while and fly off during the day, because it can’t hold just onn Bonding B.
Solution — note ☝🏻 when you install skyse.
1. Apply cleansing gel to the place where the crystal will be installed, after 15 seconds, remove the remnants of the gel so that the tooth is defatted.
2. Bonding B should not be applied to the tooth and the crystal with a thick layer, you simply coat the surface of the enamel where the sky and the crystal surface itself will be installed.
3. Apply bonding A to the crystal, an amount of glue that is equal to the size of the crystal.
4.An important moment when you glue the crystal to the enamel surface and observe 1,2,3 points, then when you install the crystal and pressing it, the glue should appear around its circumference and you remove this excess with another brush and that means the crystal has stuck as bonding A and Bonding B mingle evenly. 4.If you did not manage to install the crystal the first time and you want to try again, then start anew and degrease the tooth with a gel. With each new attempt, you again degrease the tooth. If you fail to glue the skyce 3-4 times, change the tooth, as it is possible that it does not have a flat surface.